Jan 6, 2012

堆肥土compost soil

November 22, 2011 HT GARDEN and Nursery

到五金行看到公文籃竟然突發奇想,決定用它來育苗。籃子有洞,應該透氣又透水。

 Try to work on the second nursery. This time I used a flat basket, which is covered by paper.

 The soil I bought from the new hardware store contains peat, coconut fiber, organic matters and vermiculite.
I remembered to cover the tray this time. 25 seeds of lettuce were planted. 

堆肥裡一片濕潤,感覺不錯。螞蟻和不認識的蟲子努力的工作中,應該有助於分解吧!!當然,細菌、放線菌、真菌等等都有功勞,只是眼睛看不見罷了。所以說,眼見為憑這句話也要看場合說。
Ants seem to love composts. There are more and more ants and worms in my compost piles. They may help the fermentation. 
 Without any rain, the composts still keep moisture well.
 A cat just played around. Maybe it's better to cover composts.
 My first pile of compost still looks okay.
 Little worms and ants work hard here.


No comments: